Friday, February 1, 2008

Here I go!

There have been so many ideas rattling around in my head for this mobile swap, but until a couple days ago I still hadn't really started anything. I decided enough is enough! Stop thinking and just start doing!
So, I'm doing. I'm learning to "trust the process".

I'm not sure where this is all going yet, though I have some ideas. I'm still experimenting.
In the meantime, my husband can continue to think his wife has gone off her rocker... I mean, who wouldn't think that when they come home and see all available eating utensils covered in wet paper?! But if it's one thing I discovered as a student, it's to not be afraid to use whatever is at hand. ANYTHING can become a tool!
So I will continue to experiment until a mobile is created. But I'll have to get some copper going for it soon too...

No comments: