Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clean up

Just as I was about to finally bring the boxes of Christmas decorations down to the basement, after they'd been lazily sitting around for a couple weeks, I remembered I never documented the ONE project I did accomplish over the holidays... the topper to our tree. I quickly dug it out to photograph so that Murphy's Law wouldn't squash it during the year in storage. I would like to last for a while longer so I can tell the kiddo someday it's AS OLD AS HE IS!
You'll have to pardon the quality of the photos, as I don't have a proper set up and my camera is a simple one.



Even though I had a bugger of a time with the wings, it was fun making this angel for the tree from scraps... tough at times, however, with a 4-month old (at the time) with velcro hands on my lap. Speaking of which, methinks he just woke up!
Signing off...

No comments: