Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Greetings!

Hi, I'm Tara.
... a wife and mommy living in the New England area.
I've been lurking for a while through various blogs and finally developed the bug... to blog and craft again. So here I am! I almost don't know where to start though, so I suppose I should just try and dive right in. 
Somehow. In some way.
Perhaps I'll try a swap to get my feet wet? A little direction to help me get past this huge creative block I've built up over the years. At the same time, there are so many things I'd like to make for the house, my son and husband, friends and family, and more.
All I know is that it's been too long since I've created ANYTHING and I know I need to get back into creating again. (Just add it to the long list of other things I'm trying to juggle at home... heh.)
I expect it will be a little slow going at first, what with a 5-month old boy and a house falling down around me! But here I go giving it a shot....

No comments: